Friday, September 19, 2008

7 days with Shenzi

Shenzi is a week out of the shelter and doing great! She's learned to be more calm and has weaseled her way out of the bathroom and into the bed at night.

The little hyena went to her first adoption on Sunday and turned on the cute eyes for everyone but didn't find a permanent home. Next week I'll be going to Fripp with the family so another foster is nice enough to watch her. I hope their dogs are prepared for the energy that is coming their way!

On the sewing front, my crafty phase is in full swing. I've made a few more beds, one dog dress and a dog coat. I tried making a dog sweater by loom knitting but that didn't turn out so well. The multi-colored yarn looked cute all balled up but not so much in sweater form.

Forecasts call for scattered showers in Beaufort, SC next week so I might attempt to learn real knitting. (I've been a crocheter since an early age.)

I'll post some updates on Mollie/Stoli next week cause she's going to be at the beach too!!

No comments: