I just received an inquiry on Koa and realized that she was never added to the blog! I pulled Koa from Cobb Animal Shelter a few weeks ago. She is a 3 year old Chi/Pug mix. She is very quiet and skittish and doesn't enjoy the other dogs playing. This seems to be a theme with the smaller dogs we get. I think Bunni just doesn't realize that she isn't Shenzi's size. Sometimes in the morning I will wake up and find Koa curled up in the back corner of the yard. I think she is somewhat of a loner but she does enjoy being petted if she can get some attention to herself. Koa does have the extra special talent of being able to run on her front two legs. She has luxating patellas and prefers to use this method when walking on grass or carpet. Keep your fingers crossed that this inquiry will be a good fit and she will get to move to a more quiet home.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Koa
I just received an inquiry on Koa and realized that she was never added to the blog! I pulled Koa from Cobb Animal Shelter a few weeks ago. She is a 3 year old Chi/Pug mix. She is very quiet and skittish and doesn't enjoy the other dogs playing. This seems to be a theme with the smaller dogs we get. I think Bunni just doesn't realize that she isn't Shenzi's size. Sometimes in the morning I will wake up and find Koa curled up in the back corner of the yard. I think she is somewhat of a loner but she does enjoy being petted if she can get some attention to herself. Koa does have the extra special talent of being able to run on her front two legs. She has luxating patellas and prefers to use this method when walking on grass or carpet. Keep your fingers crossed that this inquiry will be a good fit and she will get to move to a more quiet home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment